Pure Essential Oils for Aromatherapy ¦ Natural Essential Oil
Pure Essential Oil for Aromatherapy Massage Spa Bath Fragrance; 100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oils Fragrance oil. Tea Tree oil is one of the most popular and effective essential oils for aromatherapy use. It is widely known to boost the immune system and fight infections. It is extracted from the tree's leaves and steam distilled, Herb and Fruit Extracts
Properties: Antibacterial, antiseptic, calming, rejuvenating, relaxing, soothing
- Water-soluble 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oils
- Soothing and Calming for body and mind
- Can relieve the symptoms of anxiety, panic, depression, tension, and nervous related difficulties
- Antibacterial on the skin-great added to cream, lotions or toners. Also good for acne, boils.
- Healing and Soothing to skin-good used for burns and wounds but should not be applied to open skin
- Great for aiding sleep and relaxation special when combined with Chamomile and Marjoram
- Used in childbirth to help maintain calm and speed up the second stage of labor in a managed way
- Can ease the symptoms of sunburn and sunstroke
- Can help to reduce the itchy associate with insect bites, dry skin, and eczema
- Uses: Aromatherapy, Massage Body, Evaporation, Diffusion oil
- burners, Suction, Compression, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Family Care.
Pure Essential Oils for Aromatherapy ROSE/ CHAMOMILE/ LEMON/ ORANGE/ PEPPERMINT/ LAVENDER/ ROSEMARY/ TEA TREE